ABOUT ATHREYAA STYLE TRINITY
Our Work and Passion
Self-reliant, Confident, impressive – Be You
We are in a fast-moving world, where people form impressions faster than a blink of an eye. One cannot ignore this and not face reality. The physical appearance created by god cannot be modified much, but the confidence, style that adds to our persona can definitely be worked upon. Athreyaa Style Trinity aims at supporting and making people more confident, positive, and self-reliant.
The image is not only about the appearance or the clothes one wears. It also includes body language, etiquette, conducting oneself in society with friends, peers, etc. At Athreyaa Style Trinity, we aim at improving the life-condition and life-style of Families, Children, Individuals – men and women. We work on change both inner and outer. Athreyaa Style trinity aims at building confident, dynamic, and self-reliant individuals from all walks of life.
To enhance the quality of your life, we offer many services. All the services are customized based on individual needs and wants.
Few Services in Brief:
- Counselling on most life and social issues
- Lifestyle and styling
- Body and face shape analysis
- Dress Slim
- Dress for Success
- Wardrobe Evaluation
- Dress according to the occasion
- Conversational Skills
- Personal style analysis
- Building Confidence and self-esteem
- Image Makeovers
- Makeup and Hairstyle workshop
- Corporate and General Etiquettes
- Dining Etiquettes
- Body Language
- Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Transactional Analysis
- Emotional Empathy
- Personal Shopping and many more
We provide the following Services:
- People unable to cope with work stress and/or with an opportunity to improve self-esteem. Facing challenges in getting themselves accepted by others easily or make that first lasting impression.
- Individual counselling for people in a tough situation or suffering from Temporary Depression; Insomnia, Parent’s and children’s lifestyle, women going through abuse.
- Men and women going through abuse, personality type evaluation to understand your self and others better. This helps in building a great team dynamics which will work well, even with different mindset and ideas. Teenage challenges, Coping with Anxiety and fear, understanding your Emotional Intelligence.
- I feel especially equipped to handle groups or individuals, suffering from low self-esteem due to Physical Appearance, Body Language; Etiquette, etc. using my combined learning as a Counselor and an Image Consultant.
- Workshops for parents and children focusing on improving relations and quality of living and thinking.
- Workshop on Grooming, Styling, makeover and make up for individuals Men; Women and Children from all walks of life Corporate Citizens; Home Makers; Students; etc.
- Soft skills training in NGOs; Schools and Corporate Sector Organizations on topics ranging from Etiquette; Body Language; Self Motivation; Managing Stress, Time Management, and many more.
- Personal Shopping guide for people, who find it difficult to make the right buys, or overspend Vs the quality, brand, style, and value of the product.
- Professional Make up for your special occasions Wedding, Parties, and Functions.
- Workshops focusing on clothing, power dressing, and dressing appropriately for the occasion.
Who can avail the Service: We have something for everyone from every walk of life:
- Corporate Men / Women
- Children – Students; Students in transition from School to College; Study to Job etc.
- Home Makers
- Young Men and Women seeking marriage proposals
- People seeking work or facing job interviews.
- Children / Youngsters/ Adults looking to cope with peer pressure.
ABOUT NEHA RAVICHANDRAN
Passion is what drives me. Life must have a goal and mine is to achieve to create more value. It can be your plan to rest, to have a vacation, to achieve a degree or be successful at work etc. The driving force of our life is our desire to achieve something or do something.My primary role has been in Human Resources (HR) across multiple organizations for over 8 years. During this time I have explored and contributed to different facets of HR from Recruiting; Comp & Ben and HR Business Partner. I have gained significant depth in the HRBP function where I have used my Analytical Skills; Problem Solving Skills and my ability to build relations for
- Conflict Management & Resolution: Tracking and resolving employee queries and grievances by bringing together all the parties and working out a possible course of action as per company polices
- Managing Welfare Measures: Employee Get-Together, Team-Building Activities, etc. to enhance motivation levels and productivity.
- Actively involved in the Diversity and Inclusivity initiatives / drives e.g. NASSCOM Gender Inclusively initiatives.
- Worked on the soft skills, behaviour, coaching, grievance redresses and counselling for more than 1500 – 2500 employees.
I hold a professional degree in Business Management with a specialization in HR and Marketing. I am also certified as a
- Image Consultant
- Professional Makeup Artist.
HR taught me a lot about professional life and especially on connecting with people and making strong professional relationships. My journey in various organizations like Progressive Infotech, KM Solutions, Oracle etc. gave me exposure not only in HR, but also in building teams, organizational development, implementing employee-friendly environments, and policies.
As a Counselor, Image Consultant, and Makeup Artist, I am working on different aspects of people’s life. It’s about their Behavior, Body Language, Appropriate Clothes for the right occasion, Physical Appearance, and finally Grooming. It is working on people “Inside–Out”.
In today’s Visual world, Image plays a very important role. The human mind forms a perception within 5-7 seconds of a meeting/interaction. At this point, if you have not been able to project a powerful and impactful image, it will be a struggle forming a great First Impression.
I started the journey of Make over’s, since mid-2015 and have been able to bring a change in people’s life coming from different backgrounds. My Clients include Teachers, Business Women, Housewives, Students, Corporate Individuals. Image Makeovers “Inside–Out”, helps you get an understanding of its impact and also of how one can achieve it.
Most women go through the change in their lifestyle due to changing family circumstances. I too am no exception. During the sabbatical in my career, I also got the opportunity to move out of the country and live in Toronto for a few years. This was another great journey of my life, where I realized that there is more to motherhood than I imagined. It was being a woman who is a superwoman and is sort after by her kids, family, friends, and then her own aspirations and ambitions.
My desire to balance my life with family and my own independence was very high and that began my journey or quest to know what more can I learn to make my life even better. Since my kids were small, I decided to study further, as that required only part of my time. HR experience came very handy as the choices I had to make became easier with the clarity I had about different work and roles. I was fortunate to get exposure in counselling as employee relations and realized that I am best suited for the work. Along with counselling came Image consulting. The image was especially very interesting and intrigued me since it is and upcoming field and the scope of Image Consulting is so vast, that I cannot imagine where it ends.
This is to every human being who feels that they are sorted, once they get that first job, or if people have children. I feel we should stop only when we really want to stop. There is no end to learning or growing till the end. Age or the current status in your life has nothing to do with it. All it requires is that sense of realization and an attitude that “I will not give up”.
In today’s world, First Impressions and Power of your Presence have become so important. Counselling and Image consulting together helps a person to confront the daily challenges of life which they face knowingly or unknowingly based on the perceptions, image, judgment people have formed about them.
This was an answer to me and I applied myself where my passion lies. Today I can proudly say, that I am a mother and a professional, who has carved her own path. I have made a choice of not being part of the rat race but follow my own passion. Passion where I can work what I love and also balance my family life.
WHY ATHREYAA STYLE TRINITY?
I’ll let my clients answer this!
- Neha’s professional approach carried a lot of poise and friendliness.
She’s passionate, dedicated and punctual. She went above and beyond by doing extra makeup
Having learned from places worldwide she has extensive knowledge of products and techniques
I totally loved the experience of makeup classes and the interaction with her
Neha being such a wonderful person she made me feel very comfortable. She patiently heard my preferences and qualms.
PILLARS OF ATHREYAA STYLE TRINITY
Neha Ravichandran who is also a very good friend of mine encouraged me to convert my passion into a profession. Her trust in my skills motivated me and that’s how my journey as a portrait photographer started.
I am really grateful to her for giving me the platform to showcase my photography skills.
I am Netra, learned makeup and hairstyle from Neha mam
I love Neha mam she teaches in very easy steps.
She gave me the opportunity to work with her in Saree Draping sessions. She has also helped me with Makeup service work.
She is a very very very good teacher
Neha is as good a person as she is a teacher! She is very down-to-earth, always willing to help, and comes up with brilliant ideas you wouldn’t even imagine!
She is extremely talented, friendly, caring, and take pride in her work.she is having good knowledge about the products and skin type…(read more)
Neha is excellent at her craft. She has an in-depth understanding of body language, textiles, and how one can use it all to make an appropriate statement, be it at the workplace or a social event…(read more)
She is an excellent teacher. And not just the makeup, she had loads of other stuff to teach you. I totally loved the experience of makeup classes and the interaction with her…(read more)
CONNECT WITH US
Still not sure? Let me make it easy for you! Fill out this form and we’ll get in touch.